Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2146 in lilypond: Error: Illegal entry in bfra

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2146 in lilypond: Error: Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:12:04 +0000

Comment #39 on issue 2146 by address@hidden: Error: Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap

I've run a doc build and confirmed that the logfile notation.log has no illegal bfrange errors, and even better, the cyrillic characters actually appear in the NR. Slight oddity is that notation.texi2pdf.log still has error messages about bfrange in it. However, this is clearly an improvement and LGTM to push. I repeat my question about GUB- does it require anything special doing to pick this up?