libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Free-Software Development

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Free-Software Development
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 11:23:30 -0500

My problem is the structure of C/C++ projects, and dependacies. Java is
simple source in /src libs in /libs

I've never seen a Java project with that kind of structure. I think it varies by project.

I guess I am just wanting something like gradle to save me.
I know C/C++ but I don't practice it until now so this is still confusing.

Really, every project has their own source hierarchy. I suggest you contact the project directly to ask them how their code is organized and what build system they use, if it's not obvious from the source tree.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted