libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] Docs: texinfo merging/cleanup

From: paukoen
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] Docs: texinfo merging/cleanup
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 03:18:31 -0400

Hi Leah,

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 05:09:24PM +0100, Leah Woods wrote:
> Now I have another problem. I can't see images when using "./build
> docs html" and some of the links are broken in html-by-section - e.g.
> clicking X200 external flashing instructions leads back to the main
> index for general flashing instructions.

Currently the build scripts call pwd and write the absolute path for the
libreboot base directory to docs/constants.texi. But this seems like a
bad idea. I am attaching a patch that uses relative paths, writing
../../ to constants.texi for multipart html manuals and ../ for
everything else, except pdf which needs ./.

Is this the X200 section you are referring to?

https://libreboot.org/docs/hcl/x200.html

It goes back to the general flashing instructions there at
../install/index.html#flashrom. I will take another look at the links
and change them if it would make sense for them to go elsewhere.

Thanks,
Paul