libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Problems with the python bindings

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Problems with the python bindings
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:20:04 -0800

The last time I tried to get the Python bindings (who were written bei Heiko
Wundram) to work, I failed myself -- so I'm sorry that I cannot provide good
instructions.  Sadly Heiko did not respond to my call for help at that time
(and I don't have the time to learn enough about Python at this time to fix
it).  So if you get it to work, a note on how to do it would be very welcome.

Christian