libextractor

[libextractor] Problems with the python bindings

From: Elmo Mäntynen
Subject: [libextractor] Problems with the python bindings
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:47:29 -0000

The debian package doesn't seem to work, which I'm investigating at the
moment. I decided to try the upstream version to see how this stuff
should work. I did a checkout and tried everything I could think of to
build it, but nothing worked. How it is supposed to work? I also tried
the 0.5.4 source distrib to no avail, though it went further. You should
put the install instructions for the external bindings on your site
also. When I know how it should work, I'll report if I have still
problems. Other than this, the lib looks really useful.

Elmo