libextractor

[libextractor] exv_conf.h missing

From: Harald Nikolisin
Subject: [libextractor] exv_conf.h missing
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:03:42 +0200

hi

I can't compile version 0.5.1 at my SuSE 9.2 box. configure reports no problem. but while making, there is a problem which I cannot resolve:

types.hpp:39:23: exv_conf.h: No such file or directory

I thought exiv will be constructed from libextractor? This missing header is for sure not at my computer and I have no idea from where I can get it.
Can you help me?

best regards,
   harald