Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 23:58:44 -0600

Hi Rapha, thanks for test.

I revert my liberty-eiffel installation to the version I used to develop
eiffel-iup and I get the same problems. So, I test in my Desktop PC (the
same system but 32 bits) and all works perfectly.

Maybe the origin of the problem is an update of my 64 bits system at my
laptop. But now I'm sure this is not a problem on liberty-eiffel or
eiffel-iup.

On your question about dispose, I add this if for some reason eiffel
decide release an object (maybe a widget that is not more used), in this
case eiffel-iup release the object at IUP side too (if still exist). The
inverse never happen, IUP never try to release an eiffel object.
Initially I tried this, but was a disaster.

I will take your suggestion about strings. Now I remember I read
something about this, but not remember where.

Thanks.
Germán