Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 22:19:28 +0200

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 22.05.2016, 01:22 +1000 schrieb Doug Kearns:
> On 21 May 2016 at 21:08, Raphael Mack <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>         @Doug, can you try to purge the rc1 package before to see
>         whether we
>         have the conffile in correctly?
>
> Good news: I don't know why but I now have config files and a basic
> working installation.
>

> Bad news: liberty-eiffel-tools-doc doesn't contain a data archive and
> fails to install.

Oh, 2.1 GB in the package seems to much for the fakeroot-part of the
package generation. As the workaround is not really nice, we definitely
have to work on eiffeldoc for the next release. Any volunteers?

Should be fixed for rc2 now. Let's hope I remember how to do it for the
official release.

Cheers,
Rapha