[Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release 2016.05 is out

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release 2016.05 is out
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 22:58:52 +0200

Hi,

LibertyEiffel 2016.05 (Bell) Release is out.

I want to thank all of you for the effort you put into LibertyEiffel
since the Adler release. This includes nearly 1000 commits (with Cyril
as main contributor), many bug reports and fixes for them and many
interesting public and private discussions. I am looking forward to a
promising time until the Curtiss release, with 2 GSoC projects and many
new active members in the community. It is really a pleasure to work with all
of you - thank you
so much!

But I don't want to waste your time with making you read my boring
words, so please go and check it out:

You can get the Bell release as
- Tarball:
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/liberty-eiffel/bell.tar.gz
- Debian/Ubuntu packages:
  http://apt.liberty-eiffel.org/ release main
- Git repository:
  git://git.savannah.gnu.org/liberty-eiffel.git

Stay tuned and have fun!
Rapha