Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:38:10 +0100

Hi,

2013/11/10 Raphael Mack <address@hidden>
I did not investigate into the failed test cases, but if you think it is
not worth fixing them for adler I can live with them. In general I think
if we publish release-candidates we should have them out about 4 weeks,
otherwise I see low chances, that anyone tries it. We have a small
userbase, and I guess most of them have no time to test a RC within a
few days.

OK. So I'll wait a few more weeks — although barring any late blocking bug, I'll release before the end of November, to keep the release number (2013.11).

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN (from office)
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.