Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:16:23 +0100

Hi Cyril,

I did not investigate into the failed test cases, but if you think it is
not worth fixing them for adler I can live with them. In general I think
if we publish release-candidates we should have them out about 4 weeks,
otherwise I see low chances, that anyone tries it. We have a small
userbase, and I guess most of them have no time to test a RC within a
few days.

BTW, what about the integration of PellesC and the windows setup? - I
think it would be a sign in the right direction, if we officially
publish the linux adler release and a windows installer in more or less
the same week.

Cheers,
Rapha