Re: [Liberty-eiffel] ET plan

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] ET plan
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:36:01 +0100

Hi,

For adler we needed to branch early because there were things to *remove*

But I agree it would be simple to work only in master.

We'll see how things turn out once adler is out.

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN (from office)
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.