koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: Dutch versions

From: Frédéric DEMIANS
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: Dutch versions
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:32:02 +0100

> Patch got pushed already for the about page. Would have been better if
> it would have had your signoff first. But it only describes the
> current situation; not meeting consensus on that would be ‘strange’.
> If we could still improve on that text, we could send a follow up
> patch.

I agree with your point on this and on the fact that your patch is
nothing more than a denomination fix. If there is no opposition in the
next two days, I will sign-off your patch (just send me a reminder). If
someone has later a disagreement or request adjustments, we will be able
to find a compromise.

Thanks.
--
Frédéric DEMIANS