jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No su

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:37:32 +0200

krughan henderson wrote:
im new to linux and this mailing list. so first let me say hi to all that uses this list.

im running suse 10.2 and installed jailkit 2.4 all went went.
i was trying to follow the sftp and scp user test example found
in the read me file however im stuck right at the beginning and need help

when i ran this example command "jk_init /home/sftproot jk_lsh"
i received the error below after it created four new folders within the sftproot

the error is
Copying /etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini to /LDump/home/sftproot/etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini ldconfig: Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory

copy /etc/ld.so.conf to the jail, that will help.

regards,
        Olivier