jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] download problem for jailkit-2.4.tar.bz2 and jailkit-2.4

From: Sasa Markovic
Subject: [Jailkit-users] download problem for jailkit-2.4.tar.bz2 and jailkit-2.4.tar.gz
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 13:50:13 +0200

Hi

I have successfully downloaded those files, but when I tried to gunzip  or bunzip2 them, i got the message that those are not gzip files, or that file might be corrupted.

I've tried several times to download it, and I get the same result

Could you please check if you have uploaded correct file, and if not, correct it and upload it again.

Thanks

Sasa