jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2

From: Jere Retzer
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:14:59 -0800

Thanks, Olivier. This is really taking some detective work and I appreciate it!

Here are the ownership settings for the home directories in question:

thinkpad:~ # ls-l /home/jail/home
total 8
drwx------ 2 lcmc rxrmotedb 4096 Mar  6 10:56 lcmc
drwx------ 2 mike rxremote  4096 Mar  6 10:56 mike

Not sure what we need from /etc/pam.d - there are quite a few files. Here is
what I find in several that seem like they may be relevant:

thinkpad:~ # cat /etc/pam.d/common-auth-pc
#%PAM-1.0
#
# This file is autogenerated by pam-config. All changes
# will be overwritten.
#
# Authentication-related modules common to all services
#
...comments deleted
#
auth    required        pam_env.so
auth    required        pam_unix2.so

thinkpad:~ # cat /etc/pam.d/common-password-pc
#%PAM-1.0
#
# This file is autogenerated by pam-config. All changes
# will be overwritten.
...comments deleted
#
password        requisite       pam_pwcheck.so  nullok cracklib
password        required        pam_unix2.so    nullok use_authtok

thinkpad:~ # cat /etc/pam.d/passwd
#%PAM-1.0
auth     include        common-auth
account  include        common-account
password include        common-password
session  include        common-session

thinkpad:~ # cat /etc/pam.d/common-session-pc
#%PAM-1.0
#
...comments deleted
#
session required        pam_limits.so
session required        pam_unix2.so
session optional        pam_umask.so

thinkpad:~ # cat /etc/pam.d/sshd
#%PAM-1.0
auth     requisite      pam_nologin.so
auth     include        common-auth
account  include        common-account
password include        common-password
session  required       pam_loginuid.so
session  include        common-session
# Enable the following line to get resmgr support for
# ssh sessions (see /usr/share/doc/packages/resmgr/README)
#session  optional      pam_resmgr.so fake_ttyname

thinkpad:~ # cat /etc/pam.d/common-account-pc
#%PAM-1.0
#
# This file is autogenerated by pam-config. All changes
# will be overwritten.
#
# Account-related modules common to all services
#
...comments deleted
#
account required        pam_unix2.so