jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2

From: Jere Retzer
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:15:14 -0800

I'm attempting to set up a simple jail for scp and sftp only in Suse 10.2

When I try to move a user to the jail I get the following error:

[hostname]# jk_jailuser /home/sftproot jailuser
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/jk_jailuser", line 300, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/sbin/jk_jailuser", line 284, in main
    jail = getjail(jail,config)
  File "/usr/sbin/jk_jailuser", line 225, in getjail
    if (jail[0] != '/'):
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

What is happening here? Is there a config file that I missed? I looked over
jk_init.ini to see if Suse file locations differ but didn't see notice a
problem. Thanks in advance.