info-member

[FSF] Need volunteers in New York City, 7/18 - 7/20

From: jrasata
Subject: [FSF] Need volunteers in New York City, 7/18 - 7/20
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:08:07 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an upcoming event
in New York City. I'm writing because we need your help from July 18th
through July 20th to help run the table.

Talking to folks at conferences is a great way to help spread the word
about free software and a great way to help us increase our membership
base. And, as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are from 08:30 to 17:30. The conference takes place at
Hotel Pennsylvania at 33rd Street and 7th Avenue in New York City.

We'll need 1-2 people for each of the following "shifts" so if you want
to, you can table with a friend. Let me know when you'd most like to help
out and whether you have any flexibility:

    * 08:30 - 11:30
    * 11:30 - 14:30
    * 14:30 - 17:30

I look forward to hearing from you. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Many thanks,
--
Jeanne Rasata