info-member

[FSF] Need volunteers in Portland, OR, 7/23 - 7/24

From: jrasata
Subject: [FSF] Need volunteers in Portland, OR, 7/23 - 7/24
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:49:49 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an upcoming event
in Portland. I'm writing because we need your help on July 23rd and 24th
to help run the table.

Talking to folks at conferences is a great way to help spread the word
about free software and a great way to help us increase our membership
base. And, as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are from 09:30 to 16:30 on the 23rd and from 10:00 to
17:30 on the 24th. The conference takes place at the Oregon Convention
Center at 777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. Portland, Oregon 97232.

We'll need 1-2 people for each of the following "shifts" so if you want
to, you can table with a friend. Let me know when you'd most like to help
out and whether you have any flexibility as it would be great if you could
cover several shifts:

On the 23rd:

    * 09:30 - 11:30
    * 11:30 - 14:30
    * 14:30 - 16:30

On the 24th:

    * 10:00 - 12:30
    * 12:30 - 15:00
    * 15:00 - 17:30

I look forward to hearing from you. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Many thanks,
--
Jeanne Rasata