info-member

[FSF] Volunteers needed in Las Vegas Aug. 8-10

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Volunteers needed in Las Vegas Aug. 8-10
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:31:14 -0400

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event in
Las Vegas on August 8th, 9th and 10th. I'm writing because we
need volunteers to help run the table.

Talking to folks at hacker conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are 10am-7pm on Friday, August 8th 10am-7pm on
Saturday, August 9th and 10am - 3pm on Sunday, August 10th.

We aren't able to comp loads of volunteers so priority will be given to
people who are able to do more than one time slot or are already
attending the event. I'll be at the table with you, so we can both take
snack breaks, etc.

Friday, August 8th
10:00 -- 2:30
2:30 -- 7:00

Saturday, August 9th
10:00 -- 2:30
2:30 -- 7:00

Sunday, August 10th
10:00 --3:00

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you in Vegas!
Deborah