Re: [igraph] Igraph calculating minimum spanning tree with weights C int

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Igraph calculating minimum spanning tree with weights C interface
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:19:04 +0200

Hi Dave,

In igraph, each edge has an integer identifier from zero to |E|-1
(where |E| is the number of edges). Typically, the identifiers
represent the order in which the edges were added to the graph. The
weight vector that you should supply to the Prim algorithm should also
be of length |E|, and its i-th element should contain the weight of
the edge with index i.

I hope this clarifies things. Let me know if you need more details.

All the best,
T.