Re: [igraph] Igraph calculating minimum spanning tree with weights C int

From: dave . potts
Subject: Re: [igraph] Igraph calculating minimum spanning tree with weights C interface
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:11:48 +0000

Thanks Tempas for answering that question.

Its not very clear from the description in the source documentation about how
to set up the weighting which is why I wrote the program.

So if N link from X to Y  then the N entry in the weights vector is the weight
to to use?

I will update my code,  a writing  a back end function for the pgrouting
codebase for some network working I am doing.

Dave.