Re: [igraph] Easier way to compile igraph on Windows?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Easier way to compile igraph on Windows?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:50:20 +0200

> Just changing those two files wasn't sufficient. I was getting linking
> errors.  Since defining MSDOS appeared to work, I just used that
> instead of tracking down the linking errors.
There's a related post on Stack Overflow, which might be useful:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12747515/installing-compiling-in-cygwin-mingw-how-to-set-the-include-path-symbolic/12766354#12766354

> Are the failed tests somehow using f2c?
Very unlikely. f2c is mostly used to compile the version of BLAS,
LAPACK and ARPACK that ships with igraph. These are, in turn, mostly
used in eigenvector-related functions.