Re: [igraph] Easier way to compile igraph on Windows?

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] Easier way to compile igraph on Windows?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:42:33 +0200

Just changing those two files wasn't sufficient. I was getting linking
errors.  Since defining MSDOS appeared to work, I just used that
instead of tracking down the linking errors.  I'm going to look at
what else is changed by MSDOS and what's the minimal change required
to make it work.

Then there's the problem with the test failures.

Are the failed tests somehow using f2c?  I get crashes on sparse array
stuff, and no output for some weighted shortest path functions.
Hopefully it's related because then I know where to look to fix the
failures ...