Re: [igraph] graph from an adjacency matrix

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] graph from an adjacency matrix
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 22:21:59 +0100

Hi Jan,

Sorry for the late reply, this email has slipped through the cracks somehow.

> Regarding the OSX version I now managed to install cairo, but it doesn't
> work properly:
>
> Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread
> Abort trap: 6
I'm fairly certain that this is not related to igraph or Cairo itself; it
usually happens when you have multiple (binary-incompatible) versions of Python
on your system, you compile a module for one of them and then you try to import
it from the other one. This depends so much on the exact setup of your machine
that I cannot be any more specific than this.