[igraph] graph from an adjacency matrix

From: Jan Zaucha
Subject: [igraph] graph from an adjacency matrix
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:40:36 +0000

Hi,

I've just installed igraph-python hoping it will allow me to generate a visualisation of my network given the adjacency matrix. In the tutorial this is listed as TODO. Does this mean that this functionality had not been yet implemented or is it simply not yet explained in the tutorial?

In any case, can anyone recommend any tool I could use to visualise a large network given the adjacency matrix in python?

thanks, Jan
--
Jan Zaucha
Bristol Centre for Complexity Sciences