Re: [igraph] Install on Ubuntu 14.04.1 -- .bashrc add LD_LIBRARY_PATH

From: Bradford Boyle
Subject: Re: [igraph] Install on Ubuntu 14.04.1 -- .bashrc add LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:29:09 -0500

I did a little bit more digging. When you run `make install`, it invokes the bash script "libtool" found in the igraph root directory. Looking in this file, `ldconfig` is called with the option `-n`; this implies `-N` which causes the cache to not be rebuilt. A little bit more info might be found here: http://gnu-automake.7480.n7.nabble.com/quot-error-while-loading-shared-libraries-foo-so-0-cannot-open-shared-object-file-No-such-file-or-di-td3970.html

--Bradford