[igraph] Possible bug and a Question

From: Herb Roseman
Subject: [igraph] Possible bug and a Question
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:39:59 +0000

Bug(?) This occurs when using iplot with output to a pdf file.  iplot always works if the pdf file referenced does not exist. iplot sometimes fails when there is a preexisting version of the file.  I solved this problem by erasing the file before producing the plot. Was that unnecessary coding?

Question.  When I finish my project, the network will be too large to be readable in the largest bbox allowable.  Is there a solution for this?

There is a demonstration of tkplot on youtube that seems to allow the user to interact with the plot in a way that separates vertices in an overly dense area of the plot.  This could be a solution for me.  Are there plans for implementing tkplot in igraph?

Best.

Herb