Re: [igraph] How to build development version?

From: Alacast
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to build development version?
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:04:16 +0800

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
it *might* happen that I'll make a "proper" 0.7.1 release for
the Python interface some time next week -- then you can use version 0.7.1 from
the C core with version 0.7.1 of the Python interface and you'll be okay. But
please, nudge me some time early next week by email so I don't forget it ;)

Nudge nudge.

If that version of the Python interface also had in this commit for visualizing networks on Python 3.x IPython Notebooks, that'd be great.

https://github.com/igraph/igraph/commit/037f89868190dd231f61d71ddeb3795ebc7e1274