Re: [igraph] Multiplex networks: Edge type related metrics by node

From: lookman sanni
Subject: Re: [igraph] Multiplex networks: Edge type related metrics by node
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 23:18:48 +0100

Layout.drl, not that better neither, and I am only at 1000 nodes for now. TKplot offers the abilityof manually moving key vertices and edges for a better view. Programmatically it would be hard to define an exact position for each one of the graph items. Anyway, it is not taking hours until now and I can still cope with it.

Thank you once again for your help.