Re: [igraph] Multiplex networks: Edge type related metrics by node

From: lookman sanni
Subject: Re: [igraph] Multiplex networks: Edge type related metrics by node
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 11:09:25 +0100

I was not meaning, but rather fearing it may be. I will be dealing with networks of 20K nodes and 7 layers(subgraphs). I just need to make sure that I am making the most from the optimization opportunities that may exist.

Thank you Fatemeh for the links. I will be looking into that as well.

Regards,