[igraph] changing the membership vector

From: Fatemeh a
Subject: [igraph] changing the membership vector
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 10:58:59 +0330

Hi,

My question is regards manipulating or changing the membership vector :

what I am trying to do is to use the community membership of a graph for another graph or in other words changing the community membership of the second graph[the second graph has some of the vertex of the first one]

in other words :consider the below example :

i want to use membership (wckarate) for karate3

karate <- graph.famous("Zachary")
karate <-as.matrix(karate)
karate3=read.csv(file.choose())
karate3=as.matrix(karate3)
karate3=graph.data.frame(karate3,directed=FALSE)
wckarate3=walktrap.community(karate3)
wckarate=walktrap.community(karate)

the attached file is the second graph.

regards,