Re: [igraph] Namespaces and GraphML

From: Robin Müller-Bady
Subject: Re: [igraph] Namespaces and GraphML
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:30:12 +0200

Dear Tamás,

thank you very much for that quick help!
Indeed, I use a Java tool that generates the graphml files. This tool (JAXB in Java) created the files by using the graphml-xsd file, so I assumed them to be correct. But in that case, I will try to manually look it up again, maybe something went wrong with the generation of the xml/java model.

In any case, thank you a lot for the implementation of the namespace fix!

Regards,

Robin