[igraph] weighted triad/dyad census

From: Colin Garroway
Subject: [igraph] weighted triad/dyad census
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:51:28 +0100

Dear All,

Apologies for a not (yet) directly igraph related question. I'm not entirely sure this is a coherent idea but I am interested in computing weighted dyad and triad censuses for an undirected network in R.  I am having very little luck tracking a metric down.

The concepts of 'intensity' and 'coherence' (lib.tkk.fi/Diss/2006/isbn9512282704/article6.pdf) don't quite fit the bill for me but may be the best I can do.  Unfortunately my C is not very good and so I am not sure how to modify the existing igraph functions.  If anyone is willing or has the time I'd appreciate any hints on calculating this in R.

Many thanks in advance,
Colin

--
Colin Garroway