Re: [igraph] all eigenvector centrality

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] all eigenvector centrality
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:27:50 -0500

Yes, it returns the principal eigenvector, because that is how eigenvector centrality is defined and that function calculates eigenvector centrality.

If you want all eigenvectors, use the eigen() function:

eigen(get.adjacency(wc))

Gabor

ps. I am not sure why this happens, but your emails ended up in my spam folder on gmail. FYI.