Re: [igraph] simplify returns non-simple graph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] simplify returns non-simple graph
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:30:37 -0500

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Jorge Gil <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Gabor,

[...]

As for the second problem, I found that one of the weight columns (length) has a few NA values. If I use the other weight or run the unweighted analysis it calculates closeness without crashing.
So, after setting the NA values in the 'length' attribute to 0 it now works fine.

I see. It should crash, anyway, so this is still a bug. Thanks for the report.

Gabor

[...]