Re: [igraph] all eigenvector centrality

From: Bita Shams
Subject: Re: [igraph] all eigenvector centrality
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:32:12 -0800 (PST)

I used eigen() but It  did not work on large networks.  I got memory allocation error.

about evcent function:
Although it returns the principal eigenvector typically, it is able to calculate other eigenvectors by option argument .
According to below links, "nev" parameter determines the number of required eigenvectors and "which" parameter determines which nev eigenvectors should be returned.

http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/R/evcent.html
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/R/arpack.html

I  tried to call evcent(ws,options=list(nev=10)) function to calculate 10 largest eigenvectors but it did not work. additionally,  I do not know how I should call arapack function to calculate eigenvectors of network adjacency matrix.

I will appreciate if anyone could help me.