[igraph] edge weights bipartite projection

From: Florian Umlauf (CRIE)
Subject: [igraph] edge weights bipartite projection
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:36:58 +0200

Hello,

if there have might been questions like this one, sorry for that. I searched for similar questions but they don't helped me with the following problem.

My problem concerns the method of the bipartite.projection() and the usage of weights.

I am working with a bipartite weighted network.  So every edge has a weight. When I use the bipartite.projection() the old weights gets lost and the bipartite.projection() return a weight where it sums up the number of alternative connections.

Is there a way to hold the old weights and sum them up for the projection?

Thank everyone for your help

Florian