Re: [igraph] edge weights bipartite projection

From: Moses Boudourides
Subject: Re: [igraph] edge weights bipartite projection
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:44:02 +0300

Gábor,

Let me ask something which is irrelevant to this thread and I won't be
surprised if you tell me that it is already taken care in igraph (in
which case I'll be grateful if you could tell me exactly how - because
I'm extremely lazy when I come to searching into manuals). This is
what I would like to know:

When projecting a bipartite graph, is it possible instead of taking
the number of 2-paths between two vertices to get explicitly the set
of all such 2-paths? Of course, this amounts to getting a list of
vertices of mode B establishing the 2-paths for any pair of vertices
of mode A.

--Moses