Re: [igraph] [BioC] Rgraphviz: how to read a \"dot\" file?

From: Kasper Daniel Hansen
Subject: Re: [igraph] [BioC] Rgraphviz: how to read a \"dot\" file?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:04:09 -0400

I have fixed the ~ issue in Rgraphviz devel.  I have provided a couple
of checks that catches trying to plot a graph with zero number of
edges, but idoes not fix the issue of agreed(layout = TRUE) which is
the default and which caused the segfault.  Fixing this requires more
tinkering due to the class hierarchy.  Since I kind of want to fix the
class hierarchy anyway in Rgraphviz, I have decided to postpone this.

I still believe that the file is somehow invalid because it is not
being parsed by dot from Graphviz, so I consider this to be an igraph
problem.

Kasper