Re: [igraph] matching 2 weighted graphs

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] matching 2 weighted graphs
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:36:56 +0200

Hello,

The igraph library does not address the problem you describe; what you describe
is usually referred to as the "weighted inexact graph matching" problem. The
following page claims that simulated annealing is a feasible approach to solve
this:

http://randomwalker.info/luther/kaggle-deanonymization/Graph_Matching_via_Simulate.html