[igraph] matching 2 weighted graphs

From: Anup Bhatkar
Subject: [igraph] matching 2 weighted graphs
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:53:25 +0530

Hello,

I have to match 2 undirected weighted graphs both having same number of
vertices and both are fully connected. I want to match these 2 graphs in such a
way that the difference in edge weight is minimum preferrably 0 if perfect
isomorphism exist. So matching should be such that difference in edge weight is
minimum after the matching. I checked the isomorphism() function of the library
but that does not seem to address the problem in hand.

Please suggest appropriate function to be used if one such exist?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Khris.