Re: [igraph] new user question

From: robert schaefer
Subject: Re: [igraph] new user question
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:48:21 -0500

Ok. Just exploring ideas....

How about going the reverse direction?

Taking the statechart and from this generating nodes and vertices for igraph and
 then exciting/changing the igraph to visually match the changing status of the
statechart as the statechart executes?

Would this be a proper use for igraph?  Can graphs be excited (bolded, changing
labels, etc.)
on-the-fly?  Or would igraph have to be killed/redrawn for each change?

bob s.