Re: [igraph] getting the graph of the maximum component

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] getting the graph of the maximum component
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:03:13 +0200

Hi Martin,

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Martin Tomko <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Gabor,#
> thanks a lot, that helps heaps. I tend to forget the R tricks, I don't work
> with it on a daily basis. Just one question - you note that igraph has
> 0-based indexing (as opposed to R starting with 1). I just want to make sure
> I get this right, it can potentially mean that I missed some data in my
> processing. Where is it manifested, or where can I find it documented?

vertex and edge ids are indexed from zero. Possibly other ids as well,
e.g. membership vectors for community finding algorithms and
clusters(). This is documented in the manual, see
help("igraph-package"), and the respective manual pages of the other
functions, e.g. help("clusters").

[...]

--
Gabor Csardi <address@hidden>     UNIL DGM