Re: [igraph] Number of isolated nodes in the network

From: Claudia Muller-Birn
Subject: Re: [igraph] Number of isolated nodes in the network
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:55:45 -0400

Hi Jordi,

Thank you, this was very helpful :) I had exactly the same idea and a minute
later your email arrived. Perfect timing.

Maybe this solution helps others as well, but be aware of loops! For example in
my networks I had to simplify the graph first:

g <- simplify(g, remove.multiple = TRUE, remove.loops = TRUE)

Otherwise, loops are considered and therefore, the degree is higher than zero.

Thanks again.

Have a great day.

Claudia