Re: [igraph] Problems with Pajek file format (node attributes)

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problems with Pajek file format (node attributes)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:24:24 +0200

Hmmm, I think this is a bug in igraph's Pajek exporter. As a
workaround, you can replace the spaces with underscore or some other
character, before exporting the graph to Pajek. E.g.

V(g)$shape <- gsub(" ", "_", V(g)$shape, fixed=TRUE)

I have created a bug report for this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/602587