[igraph] About Weighted Kleinberg centrality scores

From: Jiang WU
Subject: [igraph] About Weighted Kleinberg centrality scores
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:36:48 +0100

Dear All,

I am using igraph now. I would like to ask you if there is Weighted KleinbergˇŻs centrality scores for weighted graph. I checked in igraph package where doesn't exist this kind of function, and I only can find it for non-weighted graph. If it doesn't exist in igraph, Where can I find this kind of algorithm? Thanks. Please free to contact me by address@hidden.

Best regards,

Jiang