[igraph] Re: random generator graph in C

From: wassim gmail
Subject: [igraph] Re: random generator graph in C
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 13:31:56 +0100

Gábor Csárdi a écrit :

The better version (VL) of the degree_sequence generator does this,
but it also keeps the vertex degrees fixed, so it is probably not what
you want.
Yes, i don't want this. I want juste a random graph connected where vertex have differents degrees.
What is the mapped tree graph of a random graph?
I send you joined one example of what i want to do. From a graph generated using the igran (in the left), i want to generate the tree. Any idea ?

PNG image