Re: [igraph] random generator graph in C

From: wassim gmail
Subject: Re: [igraph] random generator graph in C
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:44:10 +0100

Gábor Csárdi a écrit :
2- I want to browse my graph generated to computes somes properties for each
vertices. How can i dot it ?

I am not sure what you mean by 'browsing' your graph.

Thank you for your replay. In fact i want to use the igraph to test a scheme of allocation address in network. So here what i do i generate my random graph and then i took every vertice and i compute one address. But the problem i can't browse my graph vertices's.
Also i have another problem; here's the code i have written (what is look):

struct noeud{
      unsigned int adress;
      int already_have_adress;
};

int main()
{
   igraph_t topology;
   igraph_vector_t neighbor;
   int id,i;
   int size_network=19531;  //big network
   struct noeud reseau[size_network];
   for(i=0;i<N;i++) {
         reseau[i].monprime=0;
         reseau[i].already_have_adress = 0;
   }

   // allocation for first nod  vertice
   reseau[0].address = 15
   reseau[0].already_have_adress = 1;

   igraph_grg_game(&topology, N, 30, 0, 0,0);
   igraph_vector_init(&neighbor, 1);

for (id=0; id < size_network; id++) { igraph_neighbors(&topology, &neighbor, id, IGRAPH_ALL); for (i=0; i<igraph_vector_size(&neighbor); i++) { if ( reseau[i].already_have_adress == 1 ) //to not compute twice for the same vertice
               continue;

            computes_adress(VECTOR(neighbor)[i]);
        }
     }
}

but here i get an error like this:
   Error at vector.pmt:409 :cannot reserve space for vector, Out of memory

Is there a solution for this ?

Another question is that every time i called the function igraph_vector_init(), does it erase the last structure or does it concatenate teh previous one and this is why i have this out of memory ?

Thank you for your help