[igraph] Reg. Labeled Graph Isomorphism

From: Satya R Valluri
Subject: [igraph] Reg. Labeled Graph Isomorphism
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:29:18 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

We were looking for isomorphic comparisons between two labeled graphs (both vertex and edge labels). With reference to the post @ http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2009-04/msg00089.html, we downloaded igraph_0.6 from : http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph_0.6.tar.gz. We have the following two questions:

1. We are using fedora core 10 linux and the configure file in the above tar file is not creating "Makefile" in order to compile this version. We were able to use 0.5.1 version successfully. Are we missing something? We want to use igraph with c library.

2. Does the post mean that 'igraph_isomorphic_function_vf2' now handles isomorphic check for both vertex and edge labels? Else, can you suggest how to incorporate edge label comparisons for isomorphism.

Thank you.

Regards,
Satya